WHAT?! THE?! HELL?!
OK, really, what the &(@# is wrong with my housekeeper? I have told her over and %^*&ing over
that the hamper
is where the dirty clothes go, yet she continues to pile them on the bench by the door, and the floor by the bench, while the hamper sits empty
. I don't even mean that I leave clothes laying around ambiguously: she has actively taken clothing out
of the hamper in order to form this pile. Not only that, she continually puts clean
, sometimes freshly folded
clothes, which I have simply not yet had a chance to put away, off of the table/couch/floor in said pile o' crap. Now
, I just found one of my shirts stuffed
(as in, crammed to the point of stretching it out) with a bunch of towels and crap as if it were a laundry bag, while my actual
laundry bag was laying empty on top of the pile in which I found said shirt. Not to mention said shirt was one those aforementioned clean
items which was, though not folded, on a shelf
in the bathroom, not the floor
. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER?
It's really beyond the point of being able to find the funny. It is seriously baffling, and I am actually in tears and contemplating violence under the force of this frustration and anger. I have to pay for every load of laundry I do with quarters that I don't have a large budget for, and this already quadruples my laundry because it makes the previously clean and folded
clothes dirty and wrinkled
. And now she's actively ruining
clothing that I definitely cannot afford to replace!
I understand that English is not her first language, but I am beginning to think this is beyond language barrier and well
into the realm of stupidity, considering I've now told her in Spanish about five thousand times, as well as English, and
gone so far as to tell her English-speaking husband when he's happened to accompany her.
This is also on top of the fact that I actually found some of my sheet music books
in a trash bag one day when I happened to come home in the middle of her cleaning. Why, you might ask? Because they were on the floor, so that must mean they were trash (nevermind that they had fallen off of a stool where I'd rested them).
If I could actually figure out what day
of what week
she intended to come each month, or get her to tell
me, this problem could be easily solved, as I'd have everything picked up and ready for her to just come in and clean, and she wouldn't have to actually worry about any of my belongings.
ARGH! Honestly, I'd rather she were just stealing
from me. At least then I would know things weren't being just flat out wasted.
If I could fire her, I would.ETA
: It has been brought to my attention that people are, apparently, not allowed to check my user_info to find this out (and frankly, I don't really blame them for not doing so, regardless), so I'll put it here to stave off any further wank:
1) I have a brain injury stemming from a pituitary tumor, and surgeries I've had as a result of said tumor.
2) I live in an assistive/rehabilitative facility specifically designed for people with brain injuries.
3) I am on a fixed income (social security) but live in a state where the limits on level of income in regard to being able to receive things like food stamps are very low.
4) I'm sorry for not spelling all of this out in the original post. I was, as indicated by the mood icon I chose, rather less than rational at the time.
5) I do not recall deleting any comments, but I also did not realize that it was against the rules to do so, and given some of the comments I received and my mood at the time, I wouldn't put it past myself to have done so. Current Mood: homicidal